23rd October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Preferable specialization available to study in MS in Abroad for Food Technology B.Tech student?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Tech in Food Technology. After my B.Tech I want to study in Abroad and want to do MS. So, I want to know that which specialization of MS will be favourable for me? Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further in Abroad being a 10th student of Bangladesh? Preferable country to study?
  2. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  3. Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  4. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  5. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?
  6. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Agricultural student through GRE?
  7. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  9. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Specialization preferable to study in MBA for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  14. How can I get admission to study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mineral Engineering)? Best specialization to study in MS?
  15. In which country I should study MD if completed BAMS? Best specialization to study in MD?
  16. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
15th April 2018, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preferable specialization available to study in MS in Abroad for Food Technology B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Tech in Food Technology. After my B.Tech I want to study in Abroad and want to do MS. So, I want to know that which specialization of MS will be favourable for me? Please help me regarding this.

Some of the courses available to study in abroad for Food Technology BTech students are given below:

MSc Nutrition and Food Sciences
MSc Food Safety and Quality Management
MBA International Food and Agribusiness
MSc Food Security
MSc Advanced Food Safety
Master of Science in Food Science
Master of Food Science and Technology
MSc Food Security and Development
MSc Food Technology
MSc Nutrition and Food Science
MS in Food Science
Master of Food Technology
MSc Food Processing Engineering
MSc Food Manufacturing and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?