24th October 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?

Sir,
I have applied for entrance exam conducted in CMC Vellore. I want to do MBBS. But if I fail to get MBBS seat then still can I eligible for BDS seat? I want to do my undergraduate course in CMC Vellore, BDS or MBBS. But my first preference is MBBS.

31st July 2016, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?

It depends on the availability of the seats. If your marks is not good enough for MBBS and your next priority is BDS then surely you will get admission but you must have enough marks or rank for it.

Students are allotted course and college based on their own preference list which is provided by the candidate only. Hence, if you kept your preference in right order then surely will get it if your rank is suitable for it.
8th July 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?

Sir, I got 50% marks in higher secondary exam and I want to sit in bsc nursing exam and if I got chance in step 1 my name will be there in the merit list because of the low %.Is it taken with the help of marks???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?