24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma program. My stream is Electronics Engineering. I want to get job in Eastern Railway so I need to know any opportunities there for me. If there is any kind of opportunities for me then kindly refer it.

29th November 2015, 11:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in Eastern Railway for Diploma Electronics Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma program. My stream is Electronics Engineering. I want to get job in Eastern Railway so I need to know any opportunities there for me. If there is any kind of opportunities for me then kindly refer it.
Yes, if you are eligible to get Rail job after completing a Diploma in Electronics Engineering. You need to qualify in the Written exam and Interview conducted by the Eastern Railway Recruitment board. Being a Diploma in Electronics Engineering student, you can apply for various posts such as,

- Fitter
- Welder
- Electrician
- Machinist
- Wire man
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Painter

Eligibility Criteria:

- You should have passed in the 10+2 board exam or equivalent examination in science stream from a recognized board. Those who have completed a Diploma course in concerned specialization may also eligible to apply.

- Your age must be between 15 to 24 years of age and Upper age relaxations will be provided to the reserved category candidates.

- Selection Process will be based on the Written Test and Personal Interview conducted by the Indian Railway board.

Contact Information:
The Chief Works Manager,
C & W Workshop Eastern Railway,
Liluah Howrah Pin – 711204 -
Official website - http://er.indianrailways.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?