30th October 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?

i am a 7 th semester b.tech computer science engineering student.is there any government job available for us?? Can you please let me know what all jobs I would be eligible to apply for in the government sector? Kindly give me the complete details?

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 03:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?

In your 7th semester you will get job on the basis of your 12th class. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your graduation first and then apply for the government job on behalf of your graduation.

But during your graduation you must have to apply for different government entrance tests.

Here i am providing you some companies in which you can apply after completion of your graduation :

There are many government organizations that are available and which recruits the computer science students are
CDAC- center for development of advance computing

** NPCC : National projects construction corporation limited

** BHEL : Bharat electronics limited

** SAIL : Steel authority of india limited

** NIC : National informatics center

31st October 2015, 06:00 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?

-> First complete your graduation course with aggregate (65%).
you have lot of options to get into government sector.
1) firstly you can appear in gate and if you secured rank below 1000
lot of PSUs are there which are unde government sector .
2) you can prepare for upsc exams.

31st October 2015, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 7 th semester b.tech computer science engineering student.is there any government job available for us?? Can you please let me know what all jobs I would be eligible to apply for in the government sector? Kindly give me the complete details?

Thanks!
After completion of B.Tech in CSE, you are eligible for SSC exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

31st October 2015, 11:34 PM
mwh

For government jobs all the students should complete their graduation After completion of graduation different jobs are available,
Lot of MNC jobs are available for CSE students,But these are not government jobs.
LIST OF GOVERNMENT JOBS ARE:
Railway jobs
UPSC JOBS
PSU company jobs
BANK jobs
IAS
IPS
Defence services.
You should have any active back logs to get job in government..........

1st November 2015, 12:28 AM
pjgp

Most of the government jobs are available for graduation completed students.
there are many government jobs available for CSE group.
Now a days india has become a IT hub.
The job opportunities have Growing alot.
Good communication and knowledge of the present technology in IT make a successful job holder.
So,After completion of your graduation apply for the JOB in MNC companies:
Different MNC companies in INDIA are:
IBM
WIPRO
INFOSYS
ACCENTURE
TCS
different government jobs available for graduation candidates are:
PSU jobs
Railway
Defence
IAS
IPS
BANK jobs
Junior engineers

1st November 2015, 12:42 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for the examination conducted for the recruitment in railway.

But you are eligible to appear for the examination after the 4th year or can apply while in the 8th semester of your b.tech course. So you need to start the preparation for the examination to get the job.

The examination is conducted by the Railway board in the online mode.

1st November 2015, 12:45 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes why not 7th semester in the sense you are in Final year. So you will get eligibility during final year of graduation for most of the exams. In terms of government Exams and at the same time you are eligible to participate in Campus Interview as well.

<> Banking Exams

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Postal Exams

<> Civil Servicesetc.,

15th August 2019, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to attend 8th semester in order to apply for gate or other government jobs in case we are hired as a trainee in some company?

26th June 2020, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can engineering students get a government job without any training in his/her during engineering degree?

26th June 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can electronics and communications engineering students get a government job without any training in their degree duration?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?