31st October 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for school service exam after completion of B.Tech in computer science?

Am I eligible for school service exam after completion of B.Tech in computer science? Can someone please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which is required for the exam? Can you please give me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for School Serve Exam after completion of Computer Science and Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. Will I be eligible for school service commission exam after passing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service exam in computer/work education
  5. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for school service commission after doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  7. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  8. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  10. Can I be eligible for school service commission exam? I have completed B.Tech in computer science
  11. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  12. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc with honours after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  15. Procedure and criteria of B.Tech entrance exam for 3 years Diploma in Computer Science? Is there lateral entry exam for polytechnic student?
  16. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  18. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
1st November 2015, 12:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for school service exam after completion of B.Tech in computer science?

Eligibility for School Service Examination :

<> You should be Indian Citizen

<> Should have completed minimum graduation from the recognized university.

<> Age should be in between these limits

-- Minimum Age : 20 years

-- Maximum Age : 40 years.
1st November 2015, 12:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for school service exam after completion of B.Tech in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for school service exam after completion of B.Tech in computer science? Can someone please let me know the minimum eligibility criteria which is required for the exam? Can you please give me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for School Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for School Service exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for School Service exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
2nd November 2015, 03:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for SSE:

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University

> Candidates age should not exceed 30 years(additional 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidate and 3 years for OBC).

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?