2nd November 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?

I want to know government banking job details...how many bank in India undergovrnmnt ...name list.. Where I should prepare for Banking jobs..in India Kolkata which centre is better .. What is the Job role after completing banking jobs preparation?

4th November 2015, 10:32 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?

About 21 Nationalized banks are there in India. And Through IBPS CWE you can get job in any of the banks except SBI. Since SBI recruiting the candidates separately. Here is the list of banks under Indian government.

<> Vijaya bank

<> Canara Bank

<> UCO Bank

<> United Bank of India

<> Andhra Bank

<> Indian Bank

<> Indian Overseas Bank

<> Union Bank

<> Corporation Bank

<> Central Bank of India

<> Syndicate Bank

<> IDBI

<> Bharatiya Mahila Bank etc.,
4th November 2015, 02:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many banks are there in India under government? What is the procedure followed for applying Bank jos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know government banking job details...how many bank in India undergovrnmnt ...name list.. Where I should prepare for Banking jobs..in India Kolkata which centre is better .. What is the Job role after completing banking jobs preparation?

There are about 35 PSU banks are available in India.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits candidates for many nationalised bank.

They recruit RRB & SO and IBPS PO & Clerks.

For the PO & Clerks there three stages available.

The first is Common Written Test, Interview and Final Selection.

For the clerks post the candidates should have completed the graduation (any degree).
The age limit is 20-28 (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years).

For the PO the candidates should be a graduate in any discipline and the age limit is 20-30 (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years).

You have to write the exams separately for clerks and PO.

You have to apply online.

There are huge competitions is there for the posts, so the aspirant has to prepare well for the bank jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?