4th November 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I do any course in child psychology after completion of B.Com graduation?

Can I do any course in child psychology after completion of B.Com graduation? Will that be good or not? Can someone please advice me on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information ont he same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  3. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  4. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  6. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  7. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  8. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  9. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Child Psychology for B.Sc(Psychology) candidate?
  10. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  11. What is the next step to be followed after completion of graduation with psychology?
  12. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  13. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  14. Can I do masters in psychology after completion of graduation in English honors?
  15. Which are the colleges offering child psychology courses in India
  16. Primary TET child psychology questions with answers
  17. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  18. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
8th November 2015, 10:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any course in child psychology after completion of B.Com graduation?

No, you can't do post graduation course in child psychology if you are a B.Com graduate because it is a totally different field. You can apply for post graduation in only those subjects which you have studied in graduation.

You can go for M.Com or MBA according to your qualification. There is B.Ed option also for you if you want to become a teacher in schools .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?