4th November 2015, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA?

Respected Sir,
I got 57% marks in 12th with Mathematics and 70% in BCA. Can I get admission in Delhi University for MCA? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study MCA in Delhi University being a BCA graduate of Bikaner?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  3. How to apply in Delhi University after passing BCA and 12th without Maths?
  4. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  5. Eligibility to study M.A./M.Sc in Mathematics for BCA, MCA and B.Ed holder?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  7. How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course having done BCA and but did not have Mathematics at 12th Class?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  10. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  11. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  13. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  14. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?
  15. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  17. Am I eligible to study BCA and MCA after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity? -- [Most Discussed]
7th November 2015, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I got 57% marks in 12th with Mathematics and 70% in BCA. Can I get admission in Delhi University for MCA? Kindly let me know asap.
You have completed BCA course with 70% marks so you are eligible for MCA course in Delhi University.

Those candidates who have completed BCA/ B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc in IT/CS/Maths/Statistics/Physics are eligible for MCA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
8th November 2015, 10:19 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MCA in Delhi University with 57% in 12th Mathematics and 70% in BCA?

Yes, you are eligible for MCA but you need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university. You definitely fulfill the eligibility criteria.

Now you need to be well prepared for the entrance exam and if you can manage a decent score then admission will be surely on the cards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?