4th November 2015, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility to apply in GTU PhD(Humanities) entrance exam

Hello,
What is the eligibility criteria for applying PhD entrance exam in GTU? I want to apply for Humanities in GTU. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NDA exam?
  3. Can i apply for NET entrance after PG in English Literature with only 62% marks?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  6. Which entrance tests to pass for Post graduation in GTU affiliated colleges? Where can we apply?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  10. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?
  12. Admission in m.pharm in GTU without qualifying GPAT
  13. Admission in M.Pharm-Gujarat? Seats in Gujarat for M.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the marks criteria required to get admission in GTU for doing masters after B.E?
  15. Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy in B.K. Mody Government Pharmacy College?
18th November 2015, 03:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility to apply in GTU PhD(Humanities) entrance exam

Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply in GTU Ph.D (Humanities) Entrance Examination:

1) Candidates must have passed "Master's Degree" with minimum 55% marks or a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 6.01 and above in the 10.00 point scale under CBCS are eligible to apply or Ph.D under this Humanities category.

2) Candidates who have qualified for Master's Degree and have a Bachelor's Degree with a first class or those who have only a Bachelor's Degree with a First Class with at least 10 years of professional experience are eligible to apply.

3) Several disciplines offered in Doctoral programs are,
> Computer Science
> Commerce
> Humanities
> Management
> Engineering
> Technology
> Pharmacy ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?