4th November 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in KEAM after 3rd attempt?

Hello,
If a student appears 3 times in KEAM then the student can write KEAM in the next year? I have already appeared in KEAM and I want to appear again. Please tell me now.

11th November 2015, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in KEAM after 3rd attempt?

Yes, you can reappear in KEAM even after your 3rd Attempt. Basically there is no particular restriction on number of attempts to appear in KEAM Examination. Since there is no restriction and one can attempt this KEAM Exam up to any number of attempts, you are certainly eligible to appear in KEAM Examination. KEAM is an entrance test conducted by the Kerala State for admission into Medical/ Engineering/ Fisheries/ Architecture/ Veterinary or Agriculture courses for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. Since there is no limit for the number of attempts, you can appear in KEAM Examination.

11th May 2016, 07:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in KEAM after 3rd attempt?

KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Exam) is conducted by Kerala government for admission in engineering, agriculture and medical courses .

Yes, you can reappear in KEAM even after 3rd attempt as there is no attempt limits to appear for the exam.

Eligibility criteria for KEAM :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 Exam with Physics,Chemistry and Biology .

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.

-The minimum age limit of candidate to appear in the exam is 17 years and there is no upper age limit .

The entrance exam will be for two papers:

Paper I for Physics & Chemistry and

Paper II for Biology.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?