4th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?

Hello Sir,
I am a CSE student studying in B.E 2nd year. I have always a dream to study in USA or UK, my cast is OBC and my 10th and 12th marks also not good which are 70% and 68% respectively. But if I score more than 80% in B.E. and if I crack GRE, will i get a full scholarship for study in USA or UK? Please tell me in full details.

Related Questions:
14th November 2015, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?

It is not possible to get full scholarship which will cover all the expense of your higher studies in USA or UK. However, it is possible to get a scholarship which will cover the entire tution fees of the higher studies in USA and UK. The universities in USA and UK often give 100% scholarship of tution fees to students who have outstanding performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. You can also get scholarship during the course by showing excellence in the concerned academic field or undertaking some extraordinary project work. You can also opt for part time work in the concerned university to meet some of your extra expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?