10th November 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any part time project available for 6th semester student who has completed Internship of 1 and half years in Commercial Building Complex?

Hi,
I have done Internship in Commercial Building Complex for 1 and half years when I was studying in 3rd semester and the project is ended now. Now I am studying in 6th semester and wanted to work as a Part-time Intern in any project. Is there any good project for my suitability?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?
  3. List of companies which allows MCA candidates to do internship as 6th semester project?
  4. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?
  5. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  6. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  7. Internship for 6th semester Computer Science student for 2 months?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  12. Which are the internship companies for 6th semester project in MCA
  13. How to get free internship for 6th semester project after studying in MCA
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  15. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  16. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  17. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?