13th November 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Law being diploma engineer? How many years I have to study?

I completed my polytechnic in diploma in computer engineering, and post diploma in computer applications, did I eligible to study law, if so,how many years I have to study, 3 or 5 years course. Pls give me the information.

13th November 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Law being diploma engineer? How many years I have to study?

Can i do software engineering or bsc in computer sciences after FSC pre-engineering??? please give me information
14th November 2015, 12:24 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Law being diploma engineer? How many years I have to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my polytechnic in diploma in computer engineering, and post diploma in computer applications, did I eligible to study law, if so,how many years I have to study, 3 or 5 years course. Pls give me the information.
No, you cannot apply for joining in a Law course which is LLB a 3 years course being a diploma engineer as you are not satisfying the needed educational qualification. To apply for LLB which is a study of law you need to have completed a bachelor's degree such as B.com, BBA or any other course from a recognized university.

But in the case of yours, having completed diploma you are ineligible at this stage and the other thing to be noted is that for joining in LLB course you need to write the entrance exam for it which is CLAT exam (Common Law Admission Test) and there are eligibility criteria's for applying and you need to satisfy them. So, you are ineligible for applying at this stage unless you complete a bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?