18th November 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?

I am a B-tech 3rd year student of civil engineering in NIT Rourkela. And i want to do industrial training in L & T. What is the duration of the training there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training?
  2. How to join industrial training of 1 week duration?
  3. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  4. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?
  6. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  7. Industrial Training in Malaysia/Singapore for Banking & Finance student?
  8. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  9. Need details of Industrial Training options for CSE diploma students?
  10. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.E.(E&TC) candidate in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in L&T, Baroda for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What to do for training from L&T Delhi?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  15. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  16. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  17. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  18. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
28th November 2015, 02:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?

The duration of industrial training at L&T depends on the course in which you are enrolled. Usually the duration of industrial training extends from 30 days- 45 days. However, there are many training which extend upto 3 -6 months. Hence you need to check it out with the concerned branch of L&T as per the course in which you want to get enrolled.
26th September 2022, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?

I am in 7th semester of my B.E Mechanical and i want to done my 8th sem industrial training from L&T .So what is procedure to apply for industrial training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?