19th November 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course should i pursue in Political Science field?

I have completed my 12th class with average score. Now i want to do graduation in the political science field. So i want to know which graduation course should i pursue?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  3. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best course to pursue after B.A. in Political science?
  5. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  6. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  9. An engineer can pursue MA in Kannada or Political Science?
  10. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  11. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  12. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after Graduation to pursue my interest in Music with career?
  14. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  15. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  16. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  17. Can I do MSc in Physics after doing M.A in English
  18. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
22nd November 2015, 02:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course should i pursue in Political Science field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th class with average score. Now i want to do graduation in the political science field. So i want to know which graduation course should i pursue?

The aspirant can study B.A in Political Science.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Class XII.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

The course is available in many colleges across India.

The course is available in Amity University, Annamalai University, Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College,
Presidency College, Arni University, Ashoka University, B.M.D. College, Balarampur College, Banki College,
Bankim Sardar College, Calcutta Girl’s College, Christ College, Madras University etc.
23rd November 2015, 01:15 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which graduation course should i pursue in Political Science field?

After completing class 12th, you can opt BA in Political Science as a Graduation course.
It is 3 years degree course which can be applied after completing class 12th.

The eligibility for the above course is that candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University.
The duration of the course is 3 years.
The course is available in many of the colleges across the India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?