24th November 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?

I want to do btech course. I need to know which B.tech degree course should i study after passing diploma in Mechanical field. I am a female. So please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. How to do B.Tech degree in correspondence after doing diploma in mechanical engineering(IME)
  3. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  6. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  7. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  9. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  10. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  11. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  12. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  13. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  15. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  16. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
  17. Which course to choose after completion of 10th?
  18. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
24th November 2015, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do btech course. I need to know which B.tech degree course should i study after passing diploma in Mechanical field. I am a female. So please guide me.
After completion of diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can do B.Tech course through lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
25th November 2015, 11:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue B.Tech course in Mechanical/Automobile engineering based on your interest. But, to get lateral entry admission in B.Tech course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
31st December 2015, 11:57 PM
monikasiri

As you are a Mechanical student you can either join Mechanical engineering or Aeronautical Engineering or Auto mobile Engineering.Being a girl is not at all a problem to study Mechanical Engineering but if you are interested to do a soft job,then it is better to join in aeronautical engineering as it have many opportunities for girls in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?