26th November 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Percentage in graduation to get eligible for CID?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. What is the minimum percentage criterion in graduation to join CID afterwards?

27th November 2015, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage in graduation to get eligible for CID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible. What is the minimum percentage criterion in graduation to join CID afterwards?
CID entrance exam is conducted by SSC through CGL exam.

Eligibility criteria for CID exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

CID exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Age criteria:-

18 years to 27 years.
27th November 2015, 12:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no such minimum marks required for the CID entrance exam. Please go through the eligibility criteria below:

- Applicants must be a citizen of India.

- Applicants must complete Bachelor Degree or equivalent exam from recognized University.

- The applicant age limit must be in between 20 years to 27 years. Upper age relaxation is provided with candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/ etc.

- The applicant should full fill the minimum Physical requirements as per norms.
27th November 2015, 07:21 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CID stands for Crime Investigation Department. You can get job in this department as Sub Inspector through Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam. SSC CGL exam is conducted by the SSC for bachelor's degree candidates.

Any candidate who has passed his/her bachelor's degree with even passing percentage of marks can apply for the exam. The age limit for the exam is 20-30 years for Sub Inspector post in CBI and CID.

Minimum percentage is passing percentage to appear for the SSC CGL exam.

This exam has three stages called Tier I, Tier II and personal interview.
27th November 2015, 07:40 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you have cleared all the subjects of your bachelor's degree and you do not have pending backlogs or arrears then you can apply for entrance exam of Crime Investigation Department which is known as Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

In other words, passing percentage is enough to apply for SSC CGL exam.

Age limit: 20-30 years with upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category.

Official website: http://www.ssc.nic.in
27th November 2015, 12:52 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum percentage required to apply for CID entrance exam.

Eligibility to apply for CID entrance exams :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
  • Age of candidate must be from 21 to 30 years. Relaxation is also there as per government norms.
  • There is no minimum percentage criteria.
27th November 2015, 02:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Criminal Investigation department (CID) is that the candidate must have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

As there is no percentage bar for applying CID. Just candidate has to pass the graduation.
27th November 2015, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say that there is no certain minimum percentage is required in order to be eligible for joining in CID (Criminal Investigation Department) Department. Yes, there is no particular minimum percentage is required in order to appear in CID Recruitment Examination. Graduation Pass or Bachelor Degree Pass is enough in order to join CID. The basic educational qualification required and age criteria required are given below.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Graduation or Bachelor Degree PASS in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible. Of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage is required to appear in CID Recruitment Exam. Since percentage is not required to appear for this CID Examination, you are certainly eligible to appear in CID Recruitment Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?