28th November 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed from IGNOU after completing M.Com with 2 years of teaching experience in Cambridge and working in Vag Devi School?

Sir
I have done M.com. And I have two years teaching experience in Cambridge public school. Now I am working in Vag devi school. I want to do B.ED from IGNOU. I want to know how I’ll apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  2. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed M.A.(Economics) and DECE from IGNOU having 4 years of Teaching experience?
  3. Can I do D.EL.Ed through IGNOU or B.Ed?
  4. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU having 7 years of teaching experience?
  5. Should I go for IGNOU or any thing else after having teaching experience of 1 and half year from a basic school?
  6. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU have 4 years of experience in teaching?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  9. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
  10. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  11. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU?
  12. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  13. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  14. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  15. Can I join B.Ed DDE course while working as Officer Assistant in a government school?
  16. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  18. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
28th November 2015, 04:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed from IGNOU after completing M.Com with 2 years of teaching experience in Cambridge and working in Vag Devi School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have done M.com. And I have two years teaching experience in Cambridge public school. Now I am working in Vag devi school. I want to do B.ED from IGNOU. I want to know how I’ll apply?

The eligibility to study B.Ed in IGNOU is a pass in graduation or post graduation with 55% marks and 2 years full time teaching experience on temporary / permanent basis as Primary / Graduate / Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary, higher secondary school.

The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no upper age limit for the admission.

The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by IGNOU.

The aspirant can check the details in the link - http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Prospec...ected%207.pdf.
28th November 2015, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed from IGNOU after completing M.Com with 2 years of teaching experience in Cambridge and working in Vag Devi School?

IGNOU releases B.Ed admission notification and you have to apply then only. You can get the application form from regional center or you can apply online also these days. The duration of B.Ed course will be of 2 years.

You must have at least 50% marks in your graduation degree from a recognized university to become eligible for it.
28th November 2015, 05:51 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Sir
I have done M.com. And I have two years teaching experience in Cambridge public school. Now I am working in Vag devi school. I want to do B.Ed from IGNOU. I want to know how I’ll apply?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing M.Com course. You need to score at least 55% of marks in Bachelor Degree to be eligible for M.Com.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). The minimum duration of the B.Ed course is two years and maximum 5 years.

You should have a Bachelor Degree in any area with a minimum 55% percentage of marks equivalent qualification from university and five years relaxation will be given to the candidates who are belonging from reserved category.

Normally, entrance exam will be conducted by the IGNOU for selection process. The admission to B.Ed program through IGNOU will be done on the basis of weight age as given below:

- Overall academic performance and,
- Entrance exam score conducted by the IGNOU university.

For more information on B.Ed admission process through IGNOU university, please click here -
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/bulleti...OU_started-640
29th November 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir
If you have got 50% marks in post graduation degree so you are eligible for B.Ed course in IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
29th November 2015, 02:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for B.Edcourse from IGNOU after successful completion of your M.Com.Tyhe eligibility criteria is however, mentioned below;

> You should have scored a minimum of 55% in your PG from arecognized University.

> There is no upper age limit mentioned for it till now.

Admission will however be provided on the basis of marks scored in entrance examination conducted by IGNOU. You can click on the below mentioned link to know more about admission details.

https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
29th November 2015, 10:11 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You are definitely eligible to do B.Ed after the completion of M.Com.
You must have scored at least 55% of marks in M.Com.
There will be an entrance examination conducted by IGNOU in which you have to apply and qualify also.
Selection is based on the marks obtained in Graduation and Post Graduation and the score of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?