28th November 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MAT without pursuing intermediate as I have done SSC and graduation?

Hi,
I have passed SSC with 73% in 2003, but I was not continuing my studies because some family reasons. Now I am working as a HR assistant in private company from 2011. I did my graduation (B.com) through BR Ambedkar Open University; last year I completed my graduation with 37%.

My question is SSC score is 73% and Graduation score is 37%, I don't have Intermediate, now I am interested to do MBA-HR.

Can I apply for MAT? I am asking because in that MAT application form asking intermediate percentage, what I do? Please advise me.

Thanks.

28th November 2015, 10:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MAT without pursuing intermediate as I have done SSC and graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have passed SSC with 73% in 2003, but I was not continuing my studies because some family reasons. Now I am working as a HR assistant in private company from 2011. I did my graduation (B.com) through BR Ambedkar Open University; last year I completed my graduation with 37%.

My question is SSC score is 73% and Graduation score is 37%, I don't have Intermediate, now I am interested to do MBA-HR.

Can I apply for MAT? I am asking because in that MAT application form asking intermediate percentage, what I do? Please advise me.

Thanks.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test

This is a entrance exam which is conducted for joining in MBA course. To take part in this exam there are certain eligibility conditions which you need to follow at the time of applying. This includes that you should have satisfied the educational qualification needed for applying.

The educational qualification needed is, candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream. You have mentioned that you have completed graduation in B.com which makes you eligible.

The other things to be noted about the exam is that, this exam can be taken up in any of 2 modes:
  1. Paper Based Test
  2. Computer Based Test

You can apply for the exam through theses steps:

-> The application can be submitted online by visiting at HERE and making the payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card

-> You can get a Demand Draft of Rs 1200 in favour of "All India Management Association" payable at Delhi from any Bank and then register online at this link HERE with the DD details.
29th November 2015, 12:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MAT without pursuing intermediate as I have done SSC and graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thanks.
You can apply for MAT entrance exam

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

If you have completed graduation degree then you are eligible for MAT Exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT Exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Pattern for MAT Examination :-

Total No of Questions:- 200
Total Time:- 150 Minutes
There is no negative marking .

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?