30th November 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed regular along with graduation?

This year I have heard that now we can do b.ed with graduation. I wanted to do this. Right now I am pursuing English honors from Delhi University in correspondence. I wanted to do b.ed with it regular. Can I do?

30th November 2015, 11:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed regular along with graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This year I have heard that now we can do b.ed with graduation. I wanted to do this. Right now I am pursuing English honors from Delhi University in correspondence. I wanted to do b.ed with it regular. Can I do?
Since, Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for B.Ed. So, it is not possible for you to pursue B.Ed along with Graduation. I suggest you to complete Graduation course first to be eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is one year Bachelor Degree. It is suitable for those who are interested to make their career in Teaching field. The applicant need to satisfy criteria to be eligible for B.Ed course.

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the B.Ed course is Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university. Some universities or institutes may ask for an admission test too.
1st December 2015, 12:06 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue both the course. As B.Ed along with the graduation.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a two year course. The required eligibility to pursue the B.Ed course is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with at least 50% aggregate.

So, you need to complete the graduation degree then only you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Ed course.
1st December 2015, 12:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Not possible to pursue for B.Ed along with Graduation. You should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and required to score at least 50% marks of marks to be eligible for B.Ed. So, first try to complete the Graduation with 50% of marks. After completing Graduation you are eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam conducted by the university.
1st December 2015, 02:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I sorry to say that you cannot pursue B.Ed regular course along with your graduation as the minimum educational qualification required in order to get admission in B.Ed course is graduation and as you have not yet completed your graduation, therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
1st December 2015, 12:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do B.Ed regular along with graduation. First of all candidate have to complete his/her graduation degree.

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in order to get admission in B.Ed regular course.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
Course duration is 2 years.
There is no age limit.
2nd December 2015, 12:30 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
No, It is not possible to do B.Ed along with graduation. Completing the graduation in your desired stream and also scoring more than 50% aggregate in every subject in graduation is a selecting criteria for pursuing B.Ed. B.Ed is an one year course. After the end of your graduation, you should write an entrance test for B.Ed conducted by the state government. If you qualify in this test, you will be doing an one year course, then you are eligible to work as teacher in many educational institutions.
4th December 2015, 12:22 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible that you can do Graduation as well as B.Ed together at a time because for doing B.Ed, first you must have completed Graduation from a recognized University then you are eligible for doing B.Ed.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed examination:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation and Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?