3rd December 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Foreign language courses after bachelors of arts?

I had completed my bachelor of arts and now I want to make a career in foreign language? So please let me know about all the details regarding this?

20th October 2017, 01:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Foreign language courses after bachelors of arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my bachelor of arts and now I want to make a career in foreign language? So please let me know about all the details regarding this?

Candidates after completion of bachelor of arts course can pursue various foreign language courses like Certificate in Arabic, Certificate in French, Certificate in Russian, Diploma in Spanish, Diploma in German Language etc. There are various colleges/universities offering the above mentioned courses. Duration of the courses is different and it is available in distance education also. Therefore, candidates can study any one of the above mentioned course. The French language is one of the most preferred language in the foreign language courses available.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?