4th December 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Mathematics and I want to become a Government Teacher in any High School Can you tell me how I can join as a Teacher? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  2. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school? -- [New]
  3. Qualification required to become a High School Government Teacher?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  5. Possibility to do PhD in Mathematics through Distance Education for M.Sc postgraduate who is teaching in a Primary School?
  6. How to become a Government High School Teacher in Bihar?
  7. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  8. How can I get school teacher job after completing post graduate in Geography with 62%?
  9. What is the syllabus followed for high school Mathematics?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  12. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  13. Scope for B.Math in India
  14. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last 5 years question papers of JAC high school teacher's exam?
  16. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  17. What are the career opportunities available after doing BSc?
  18. How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?
11th March 2016, 04:04 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?

You have to write UGC NET which is the best option if you want to become professor after completing your degree. M.Sc in Mathematics is the best option that you have option to get into good position in your career.
15th January 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?

What is the syllabus of mathematics and physics for Karnataka High school teacher recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?