5th December 2015, 02:30 PM
prashants3145

Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?

I have done my diploma in IT. so what course can i do or will i get job in private sectors or in government sectors?
As well as my another plan is to join in Indian Railways as a locomotive engineer that is driving engines. So is there any chances of getting job in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  3. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  5. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  7. Which advance course would be helpful for me to get job in Private and Government sectors?
  8. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  9. Job opportunities in private sector after integrated M.E. Water Resource Management?
  10. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  11. What are the job opportunities available in private and government sector for candidates who completed M.Pharma course?
  12. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  13. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  14. What are the career opportunities on completion of MCA in public, private and government sectors?
  15. What are the opportunities in government sector?
  16. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it better to do B.com than B.Sc? Benefits and scope in Commerce field?
  18. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
5th December 2015, 10:27 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?

After the diploma engineering in IT, you have lots of opportunities for the bachlor course where you can apply for bachelor of technology in IT and also have the option to change the stream in the bachelor as-

>> Mechanical engineeirng

>> Software engineering

>> Civil engineering

>> Electrical engineering

>> Electronics and communication engineering

>> Aeronautical engineering

>> Aerospace engineeirng

>> Aircraft and maintenance engineeirng

>> Food technology

>> Biotech engineeirng

To join railway department as loco pilot you need to change the stream as mechanical engineering in bachelor degree and then can apply for the post through the RRB exam after qualifying the exam could be appointed as loco pilot in railway department.

There are also many other jobs aftre the B.tech in any stream for that you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?