7th December 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

List of Government jobs having 25 years as maximum age limit?

Friends,
I am currently 23 years old. I recently heard that there are different government jobs which has maximum age limit. So, I want to focus on that jobs. And I request you to please give me a list of jobs that has maximum age limit 25 years old. I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics.

8th December 2015, 08:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government jobs having 25 years as maximum age limit?

No, there are not many jobs with maximum age limit as 25 years. As for most of government jobs age limit is 28-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

But, being B.Sc Mathematics you are eligible to appear for CDS entrance examination conducted by UPSC twice every year if interested in Defence services. The maximum age limit to appear for entrance examination is 25 years for OTA.

Other than this SSC, IBPS and UPSC CSE examination have age limit as about 30 years. For any other detail about CDS examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th December 2015, 01:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am currently 23 years old. I recently heard that there are different government jobs which has maximum age limit. So, I want to focus on that jobs. And I request you to please give me a list of jobs that has maximum age limit 25 years old. I have completed my B.Sc in Mathematics.

You can work in many government organisations having 25 years.

You can work in companies like BSNL, SAIL, NTPC, ISRO, MTNL, Government Banks, Government Colleges and Schools,
Railways, UPSC, TNPSC, BPCL, IOCL, GAIL, FCI, BARC, Power Grid Corporation, BBNL, BEL, ISRO,
State Government jobs, State Government Recruitment Boards, DRDO, State Government Organisations etc.

You can get the details in the employment news paper and job portals.

The age limit for many of the organisations will be around 30.
8th December 2015, 07:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
You have completed B.Sc in Mathematics and your age is 25 years old so you are eligible for government sector jobs like SSC CGL exam.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

You can also apply for Civil Service exam and Staff Selection Commission exam.
12th March 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, right now my age is 26 years.
So, please tell me the age limit for the Govt. Jobs for diploma level like SAIL, PGCIL, RRB, SINGARENI, etc,
As of now my age is 26, so can I start prepare for Govt. Jobs ?
Kindly suggest me.
2nd April 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed post graduation in finance ,and my age is 24 years 5 days.So please give me the list of government jobs for which I am eligible?
20th September 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 23 years old and I have completed BA in literature, Journalism and Communicative English. I have completed post-graduation in public relations and advertising. What are the available opportunities that I could find in government sector?
20th September 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 23 years old and I have completed BA in literature, Journalism and Communicative English. I have completed post-graduation in public relations and advertising. What are the available opportunities that I could find in government sector?
21st November 2019, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir am abhishek mishra currently am working job in pestIcides company in QC lab am m. sc with industrial chemistry and b. sc with PCM but i want job in government sector dob is 1993
26th November 2019, 01:10 PM
tprameela

The following are the below government jobs available for the age limit of maximum 25 years Age.

1. Defense services like (Indian Navy, Indian Army,Indian air force).
2. Indian Railways.
3. Banking Sector.
4. Revenue Departments like( VRO, VRA, Panchayat secretary).
5. Teaching jobs.
6. SSC(staff selection Committee).
7.NABARD.
8.Intelligence Beruae.
9.LIC.

Best regards.
T Prameela.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?