11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?

Hello Everyone,
I am interested to take education loan for my education of LLB. I want to know about the conditions of taking education loan for studying in LLB. The total cost of my this course is Rs. 6.4 Lacs. I haven’t take admission yet. So, I want to apply for an education loan of this sum of amount. Kindly tell me the conditions for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  5. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  7. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs against Life Insurance Policy to study MS in Germany?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
12th December 2015, 07:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?

Conditions to get the education loan sanctioned :-

- The institute from which you will pursue the course should be recognized by Bar Council of India.
- You should have a third party guarantor who will act as a guarantor of the loan.
- You need to keep 15% margin of the loan amount as security to the bank.
- You need to comply with the interest rate which will fluctuate from time to time.
- You need to start repaying once you get a job or after six months completion of your course even though you do not get a job at that time.
- There has to be one person who is having a stable source of income become the co-borrower of the education loan.
- You need to comply with other terms and conditions as per bank's orders mentioned in the loan documents by signing the loan documents.
13th December 2015, 12:14 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?

The conditions kept by a bank to offer educational loan is as follows:

-> The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-> Candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a valid and recognized course.

-> One has to keep the collateral security with an amount equal to educational loan amount.

-> One has to submit all the required documents like academic certificates, bank statement, address and ID proof, college admission letter including all the fee particulars etc..,

All nationalized banks offer educational loan to pursue higher education. After securing the admission one has to apply for the educational loan.
21st October 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

banks provide education loan for 3 year llb course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?