13th December 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How can i study class 11th and 12th in Canada and passing 10th from ICSE board?

I am studying in class 10th in icse board. And i want to study class 11th and 12th in canada. So tell me how can i do so?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  2. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  3. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  4. Details about colleges offering ISC syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  5. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  6. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  7. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  9. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear if failed in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  12. ICSE or CBSE, which is favourable board in 11th to study Engineering course?
  13. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  14. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  15. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  16. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  17. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
13th December 2015, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study class 11th and 12th in Canada and passing 10th from ICSE board?

To pursue your higher studies in 11th and 12th standard in Canada after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in Canada Universities. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to 11th and 12th standard in Canada Schools.
29th August 2020, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i study class 11th and 12th in Canada and passing 10th from ICSE board?

Which board is there in canada for 11th std commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?