14th December 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?

Hello,
I am going to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment. I want to know the total seats available in Mindtree through this Interview. Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive if secured 55% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Topics to prepare for GD round of Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  3. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  4. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  5. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  6. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  7. How to register online for Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment?
  8. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  9. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  10. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  13. What is the off-campus placement process followed for MindTree?
  14. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  15. Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?
  16. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  18. Latest Aptitude question papers for preparation of Aricent Off-Campus Drive for Network Engineer post?
30th December 2015, 09:00 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Total seats available for Engineer post through Mindtree Off-Campus Drive?

There is no prefixed number of seats in Mindtree. It depends on the projects the company has or the vacancy that the company needs human resources.
If you are attend Mindtree company, then prepare well for Programming skills. It is mandatory that you must have analytical skills with you.
Once you get into the interview, they choose depending on your performance and not by only vacancy.
Note:If you have more vacant seats available doesn't means that you are not directly eligible to get into that job or If you have lesser seats doesn't means that you do not have any chance. It is always depending on the way you present yourself in the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?