14th December 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study detective? Am I eligible to study detective being a 12th passed?

I want study detective. What is the qualification required? Any study colleges in Kerala? I am passing plus two I am qualified or not qualified to study detective?

30th September 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study detective? Am I eligible to study detective being a 12th passed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want study detective. What is the qualification required? Any study colleges in Kerala? I am passing plus two I am qualified or not qualified to study detective?

Candidates after completion of 10+2 or equivalent examinations can pursue detective courses in India. There are various detective courses like Certification in Private Investigator, Diploma, Advanced Diploma etc. Candidates can find the detective courses in various private institutions. Yes, you are eligible to study Detective course after completion of 10+2. Duration of the course varies from 3 months to 1 year. Candidates should be brave and ready for any challenge to become a private detective. A private detective can be used for domestic problems like divorce, child custody, getting information on other family before marriage, wills, property etc. Private detectives can also be used in industries and corporate intelligence etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?