14th December 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?

Hi Everyone,
I am preparing for AIPMT but I am in 11th standard. I am so confuse, actually my father is telling me to do MBBS in USA and I agreed. But I don't know the norms of studying MBBS in USA. Can you please provide me the details?

27th December 2015, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?

Getting admission in MBBS course in abroad especially in USA is quite tough. This is because the healthcare industry of USA is quite complex with different laws governing it. Moreover, there are very few seats for overseas students in the US universities for MBBS course. Hence you need to score very high marks to get admission in the US universities especially the good ranking institutes in order to pursue MBBS course. Most of the US Universities take admission on the basis of scores in the entrance exams- MCAT and TOEFL/IELTS. So you need to score high marks in these exams, apart from these, prepare good resume, statement of purpose and score well in the interview round. Once shortlisted, you need to apply for visa and crack the interview of VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?