14th December 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Process to apply for scholarship test for B.Tech students?

What's the process to apply for scholarship test for b.tech students.
I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

14th December 2015, 10:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for scholarship test for B.Tech students?

To get Scholarship for pursuing your Graduation in B.Tech course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee/

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. If the candidate belongs to SC/ST category, the annual family income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should admission to study B.Tech course only through entrance examination counselling process.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct by District officer, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?