15th December 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA in abroad after completing B.A. in Economics?

Sir,

I have finished my 12th class with 55.4% from CBSE Board and right now i am am doing my B.A. in Economics from IGNOU. I want to know that if it is possible to study MBA in abroad now?

Related Questions:
16th December 2015, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA in abroad after completing B.A. in Economics?

Yess, definitely you can pursue MBA course in Abroad after completion of your B.A course. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
8th February 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA in abroad after completing B.A. in Economics?

I scored 70% in 12th and right now I am in 1st year of BA from NCWEB and want to study masters in psychology abroad can i?
4th October 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doing MBA but I want to pursue economics abroad is it possible for me to study economics after my MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?