15th December 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are offered in Banking Sector through Diploma in Banking and Insurance course?

Hello Everyone,
I have done B.Sc in Computer Science. And I want job in Banking sector. So, I have decided to do Diploma course in Banking and Insurance. Can you tell me through this course what jobs I get in Banking Sector?

30th April 2016, 10:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are offered in Banking Sector through Diploma in Banking and Insurance course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done B.Sc in Computer Science. And I want job in Banking sector. So, I have decided to do Diploma course in Banking and Insurance. Can you tell me through this course what jobs I get in Banking Sector?
Basically, Diploma candidates are not eligible for Banking job. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Banking Job is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. So, I suggest you to complete the graduation in order to get Banking job. Those who completed their Graduation course can apply for IBPS Clerk or PO Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?