17th December 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in BCECE?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for BCECE. Can you please let me know how I can apply? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your reply.

25th December 2015, 11:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in BCECE?

BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admissions to Medical, Engineering & Agriculture courses in and around colleges of Bihar. Eligibility criteria required to appear in BCECE is mentioned below :-

1. You must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics ad Chemistry subjects from a recognised board.

2. You must have secured an aggregate of at least 45% (40% for SC/ST) marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board.

You can apply for BCECE through online mode by visiting UPSC official website http://bceceboard.com/Home.php, once the application process is started.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?