21st December 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What sort of jobs are available in NTPC for Computer Science graduates?

I am studying b.tech degree and i am in 3rd year now. I want to know, by the end of my final year (in 2016), what sort of jobs will be available in ntpc for me?

25th December 2015, 01:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What sort of jobs are available in NTPC for Computer Science graduates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying b.tech degree and i am in 3rd year now. I want to know, by the end of my final year (in 2016), what sort of jobs will be available in ntpc for me?
There are many jobs available in NTPC. The recent one is Executive Trainee the eligibility will be B.E or BTech Computer Science. For more job openings in NTPC the aspirant has to check the notifications in the NTPC website. The link is given for the reference http://www.ntpc.co.in/en/careers/jobs-at-ntpc

The selection will be based on GATE (conducted by IITs) score and interview. So the aspirant has to clear the GATE with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?