23rd December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage required to join air force school?

How much should we gain to join Indian air force school and marks required in 8th standard? Can you please give me the detailed eligibility criteria which I have to follow? Hope that I will get the answer soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  2. Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?
  3. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  4. What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  6. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  7. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th and 12th Class to join Indian Air Force?
  8. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?
  11. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  12. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  13. Can I join Air Force after passing commerce?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Air Force?
  15. How can I join defence of India after passing 11th class
  16. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  17. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  18. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2015, 03:48 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to join air force school?

Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in previous class in order to get admission in Air force School.

Candidate have to appear in admission test and interview conducted by Air Force School.
After passing admission test and interview, candidate will get admission in 8th class.

Eligibility for getting admission in Air Force school :

Candidate must have passed all the subjects of previous class.
Age of candidate must be from 12 to 14 years.
23rd December 2015, 10:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to avail an admission in air force school is that the candidate must have passed previous class in First class from a recognized board of education.

To avail admission for class IX, the candidate has to submit the following documents:

* Transfer certificate

* Marks sheet

* Health status certificate

The interested candidates has to approach the Air force school and obtain an application form and submit it back by attaching the required documents.

The official website is http://www.tafssp.com/content.aspx?enc=cGFnZT00NA==
8th July 2017, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am Arvind yadav. i want to join in indian airforce after i.s.c through bseb. What should be percentage for IAF technical or officer. Please help me sir. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?