23rd December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?

I am a railway employe as asst. Loco pilot. I have already completed MTI in electricin.I am intrested to diploma. Please guide me. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working? It will be helpful if you can give the complete steps information which I have to follow.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  4. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  5. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  6. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  7. Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in correspondence mode?
  10. Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  12. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  13. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  14. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  15. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  16. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  17. How can I study Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence?
  18. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI -- [Most Discussed]
1st January 2016, 07:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?

You will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria in order to be able to pursue Diploma course.

Eligibility criteria:

> Aspirants should have cleared their 10th boards from a recognized University.

> Aspirants should have obtained at least 50% marks in their board.

> Aspirants should have passed in All Compulsory Subjects.

After having fulfilled the above mentioned eligibility criteria you will probably have to appear for am entrance test conducted by the respective state and after having successfully cleared the examination, you will probably be eligible to pursue the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?