25th December 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA(IT) for B.Sc(Compuer Science) student?

Hello Everyone,
I have finish my B.Sc in Computer Science and I want to do MBA now. Please tell me that is is possible to do MBA in IT for me? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

28th December 2015, 04:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA(IT) for B.Sc(Compuer Science) student?

Yes, definitely it is possible for you to become eligible for MBA (IT) course. Just appear for various management entrance exams like CAT/GMAT/MAT and try to obtain an excellent score in it.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and GD&PI which is conducted by the concerned institute. Therefore, just be prepared for these stages.
28th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study MBA course after completion of your B.Sc. (Computer Science) course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of MBA course.
28th December 2015, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have finish my B.Sc in Computer Science and I want to do MBA now. Please tell me that is is possible to do MBA in IT for me? Kindly tell me about this immediately.
You have finish B.Sc in Computer Science so you are eligible for MBA in IT.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT
XAT
SNAP
JMET
MH-CET
CMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?