31st December 2015, 05:47 PM
abhishek bcd

What is the procedure followed to collect the documents from CSJM University after completion of BA course?

Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed to collect the documents from CSJM University after completion of BA course? Can you please provide me the information soon on this? What are the steps I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

1st January 2016, 12:21 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to collect the documents from CSJM University after completion of BA course?

After successfully completion of your graduation within 6 to 7 months you can collect your certificate of graduation. And to collect your other document like certificates, Migration certificate, character certificate there is a process. In this process first you have to be submit a no due slip to the Academic department, which will be a prof that you have not any due to college. In this no due slip you have to be taken a sign from the professor, teacher, lab attendant of all departments and also taken a sign from college canteen, Hostel mess, library, store, stationary etc. And after taking all of these signs you have to be submit that no due slip to the academic office with a application that you have complete your course and now please give your certificates back to you. In this way you will collect your documents from your college.
1st January 2016, 08:48 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to collect the documents from CSJM University after completion of BA course?

CSJM is the Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University offering UG & PG courses in Art , Commerce , Science & Engineering.You can collect your documents from university administration department anytime.For further communication , you should visit the site : www.kanpuruniversity.org/contact us

Departments
- Department of Adult and Continuing Education and Extension
- Department of Education
- Department of English
- Department of Fine Arts and Painting
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Master of Social Work
- Department of Music
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Bioscience & Biotechnology
- Department of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Department of Life Sciences
- Department of Pharmacy University
- Department of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Health Sciences
- Department Hotel Management
22nd February 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my master in 2007 and I have not collect my degree certificate till now so what is the procedure to collect degree certificate?
24th June 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my bachelor of arts in 1998. How can I get my ba migration certificate
25th August 2019, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir /madam, I have already applied online for degree certificate of bsc.. But due to some serious issues I was unable to visit University on the given date. So please do advise me.... How can I demand to getting degree certificate by post from university.
10th October 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc from Kanpur university in 2014 and now I have placed a request for a degree certificate Which is collecting date 02/11/2020 at 02:00 PM. I'm out of the station on that date and I'm gonna give my Aadhaar card copies and All marksheets copies to my younger brother. University will handover the Degree certificate to my blood relative brother or not? Please on a priority basis.
23rd November 2020, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

I did my MA in English Literature from the university in 2018. Currently, I%u2019m working in a company in Boston, USA.

As per the website, to get my degree certificate I have to come to the university on the mentioned date after applying for the same.

Please let me know if I can download it and print it here for my Office purpose or if I can send someone else with the required documents to collect the degree certificate.
21st March 2021, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

How to I get my original marksheet of B.com3rd year 2015? Can you tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?