31st May 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Date of start of BSc admission? What is the fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?

Which date admission start of b sc? what is the fees? what is the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of admission to BSc in PAU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?
  4. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  5. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. When B.Ed admission 2016 will start? What would be the fee structure for 2016? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  10. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  11. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  14. Date of start of the B.Ed course? Duration of the course and the admission procedure? Fee structure of it?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  17. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  18. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
9th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of BSc admission? What is the fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?

I ask whether my application is submitted ? My application No.JUBSC123101011768
14th July 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of BSc admission? What is the fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?

which date bsc addmission
12th March 2012, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

date of bsc admissions, n fee structure?? what documents r required??
27th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Which date is last for bsc agri. form?
10th March 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Plz I want to know the date of receiving prospects for admission in B.s.c agriculture plz send me msg. Immediately. Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?