6th January 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Whether Canada is best country to study Nursing?

Hi Friends,
I want to study in Canada for Nursing. I want to know that studying Nursing in Canada is good decision for me? I want to know that Canada is best country for this? Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  2. In which country I should study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th with 66% marks?
  3. Which country is best to study Nursing? How can I get job in Abroad?
  4. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada?
  6. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  7. What are the job opportunities in abroad after BAMS?
  8. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  9. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  10. How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?
  11. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  12. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  13. Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  14. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  15. Best country except US, Canada and UK to pursue MS?
  16. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  17. Procedure to study M.Sc in Nursing at USA?
  18. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
12th January 2016, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Canada is best country to study Nursing?

Yes, it is a good decision to pursue higher studies in the field of Nursing in Canada provided the institute from which you are pursuing is well reputed and offers good exposure. Since the health standard of Canada is better than in India, so most of the institutes in Canada have a better ranking than Indian institutes in the field of Nursing. So you can definitely pursue course in the field of Nursing there. However, other countries like USA, UK, Australia and Japan are the leaders in the field of Health Care including Nursing. So choose as per the ranking, reputation and exposure facility of the institute rather than country point of view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?