31st May 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?

the list of colleges that offers paramedical courses in kerala which was approved by government of kerala

Related Questions:
  1. Government colleges which offer Paramedical courses in Kerala?
  2. Best government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? Is there a published rank list for paramedical admission?
  3. List of paramedical courses in government colleges in Kerala?
  4. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  5. Which are the government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical course?
  6. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  7. Best colleges in Kerala offering paramedical course? How can I apply?
  8. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  9. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  10. When can we apply for paramedical courses in TamilNadu and Kerala?
  11. List of the colleges and courses in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka for paramedical science
  12. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  13. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  14. List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?
  15. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  16. Details about paramedical courses under Kerala government colleges? -- [New]
  17. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  18. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
12th June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?

do you offer diploma in lab.technician courses from cochin school of paramedicals. is it govt.recognised
13th June 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?

when we publishead rank list of paramedical course
16th June 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

lists of colleges offering paramedical cocrses optometry which are approved by government of kerala
21st June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about which colleges have bechelor of cardio vascular technology course in kerala
23rd June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

list of approved self financing colleges in kerala offering optometry courses
25th June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know about cardio vascular technology course in kerala
1st July 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to know more about the chances of B.S.E.Nursing and cardio vascular technology course in kerela.
7th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

bca course colleages
11th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about paramedical colleges under LBS centre
11th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges/universities offering para medical courses via distance education?
13th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 knw he colleges offering optometry in kerala
13th July 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in Kerala for para medical studies?
16th July 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

please give the colleges in Kerala providing paramedical courses
30th July 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

please inform me the best B.pharm colleges in Kerala
23rd April 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

please give the best colleges which offering optometry courses in kerala
25th May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know more about bachelor cardio vascular course
and in which college the course is their
21st June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about pharm d &its fee
10th September 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

is muthoot medical centre have registration in paramedical centre
6th December 2012, 12:53 PM
vinod kumar kurrey

List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
10th January 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i need the list of government approved colleges have pharm d course/
10th March 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

which is the best paramedical course in kerala not having entrance exam
30th May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the list of colleges in kerala and the seats available in each colleges.
31st May 2013, 10:05 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala

>>Saraswathi institute

>>Sree sangara institute for medical courses

>>Valluvar college of medicine

>>Kanika institue for medical science

>>Prayagna school for medicine

Thank you!!!!
4th June 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

gov colleges in kerala for pharm d and their fees structure?
13th August 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

matha college of paramedical and technology is approved by NCVT..??
25th April 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are
there for paramedical degree courses in tvm medical college?
23rd May 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

my ward has written eamcet of andhra pradesh and qualified with 60 marks which course in kerala is suitable for her
26th June 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get a list of paramedical degree courses available for 2014-15 in kerala ?
25th July 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about paramedical courses offering private colleges in Kerala?
10th November 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is Bsc MLT ,SME ,puthupally(under MG University)is approved by paramedical council?
18th June 2015, 04:45 PM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the list of colleges that offers paramedical courses in kerala which was approved by government of kerala
Hai friend
LIST OF COLLAGES APROVED BY GOVERNMENT OF
KERALA
1.Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences, Kollam

2.Co-Operative Medical College, Cochi

3.Dr. Somervel Memorial C.S.I. Hospital and
Medical College, Parassala

4.Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research
Institute, East Fort

5.K.M.C.T. Medical College, Mukkam

6.Kannur Medical College, Kannur

7.Karuna Medical College, Palakkad

8.M.E.S. Medical College, Perintalmanna

9.Government Medical College, Thrissur

10.Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram

11.T.D. Medical College, Alleppy

12.Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram

13.Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur

14.Amrita School of Medicine, Kochi

15.Malabar Medical College Hospital & Research
Centre, Kozhikode

16.Malankara Orthodox and Syrian Church Medical
College, Kolencherry

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
23rd June 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

BSc Optometry fee structure in gov't self financing colleges &the eligibility for it?
27th August 2015, 01:14 PM
varunkumars

List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala
----------------------------------------------------

**Karuna Medical College

**Prayagna school for medicine

**Saraswathi institute

**Amrita School of Medicine

**Valluvar college of medicine

**Sree sangara institute for medical courses

**Amala Institute of Medical Sciences

**Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research

**Academy of Medical Sciences

**Kanika institue for medical science

**Medical College

**Kannur Medical College
18th June 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the list of colleges having paramedical courses which are approved by Kerala govt in Kerala
13th May 2017, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am a student from chennai and I wish to proceed my future studies in Kerala am I eligible for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?