14th January 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write Ph.D entrance exam of History in Hindi medium?

Can I give phd entrance exam of history in Hindi language from JNU , please tell me. On official website all question papers are given in English language, so it is difficult for me to prepare the subject in English language. I am educated from Hindi medium.

16th January 2016, 12:08 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write Ph.D entrance exam of History in Hindi medium?

No, it is not possible to write Ph.D entrance exam of History in Hindi medium from JNU.
Ph.D entrance for JNU is only in English language, you can't opt for Hindi language entrance exam paper.
Also you are going to pursue your Ph.D in History in English medium then you should know that much English that you can write entrance exam.
16th January 2016, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to write Ph.D entrance exam of History in Hindi medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I give phd entrance exam of history in Hindi language from JNU , please tell me. On official website all question papers are given in English language, so it is difficult for me to prepare the subject in English language. I am educated from Hindi medium.
No, you can't write Ph.D entrance exam of history in Hindi language from JNU.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
19th June 2017, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I give pre phd entrance exam of history in hindi medium from Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?