14th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Java Drive for an employee with 2 years experience?

Respected Sir,
I have an experience of 2 years as a Java Developer in an MNC. I have got an email of Capgemini for Java recruitment. I would like to know the qualification criteria for attending this Off-Campus Drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for a trained Dot NET holder who has a gap of one year between 12th and B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Drive for Finance and Accounts post?
  4. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  5. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  6. Expected salary of Service Desk post in Capgemini?
  7. Documents required to submit during Capgemini Off-Campus Drive?
  8. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When and where Capgemini conducts Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  10. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  11. Tips and Group Discussion topics to prepare for Capgemini On-Campus Drive? Question pattern for written exam?
  12. Skills required for Service Desk post in Capgemini?
  13. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  14. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Can I attend Tech-Mahindra On-Campus Drive if completed Intermediate in 3 years?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  17. Qualification required to get job in Capgemini for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
27th January 2016, 01:40 PM
january2016

Default Re: Qualification required to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Java Drive for an employee with 2 years experience?

If you are an experienced professional and you have the work experience of 2 years then for you the interview mode won't be like campus drive it would most probably an scheduled interview and you will have face to face interaction with the HR.

This is the policy of capgemini for the experienced candidate.
So, there is nothing called qualification criteria for the experienced candidate.
yes, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria which can e set for the experienced candidate too.
So, just go and have your Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?