14th January 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is need to be cleared for becoming a Deck Cadet in Navy?

Sir, I am aspiring to be a Deck Cadet in Navy. But i don't have any idea about the entrance for becoming one. So please tell me about it. Please respond as soon as possible.

14th January 2016, 11:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is need to be cleared for becoming a Deck Cadet in Navy?

The candidate who aspire to become a Deck Cadet in Navy should appear in an entrance exam conducted by the Indian Maritime University (IMU).

The entrance exam is called Common Entrance Test (CET). The eligibility details for the CET exam is given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should not be more than 25 years.

* Candidates should complete at least 10+2 with PCM subjects or Bachelor's degree from any recognized university.

* Candidates who are in the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
29th June 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance is need to be cleared for becoming a Deck Cadet in Navy?

I dont want to sit for the IMU-CET entrance test to become a deck cadet !any alternative way to become a deck cadet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?