16th January 2016, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Lecturer in Commerce in any private institute?

I am MFC qualified. I want to become a Commerce teacher or Lecturer in any private institute or college. So tell me how can i do that?

21st January 2016, 11:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a Lecturer in Commerce in any private institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MFC qualified. I want to become a Commerce teacher or Lecturer in any private institute or college. So tell me how can i do that?

To become a Lecturer in Commerce, the aspirant should have a Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks. Higher qualifications are always preferred for a Lecturer job. In the private institutes a Master's degree in commerce is enough to get a job. For a private institute lecturer job, the aspirant has to apply either through online or offline. The institutions select the candidate through an entrance examination or through a walk in interview. You have to attend the interview and if cleared you will be posted as lecturer.
But for a lecturer job in government and government aided colleges, you have to clear the NET examination.
22nd January 2016, 03:35 PM
january2016

Default Re: How to become a Lecturer in Commerce in any private institute?

It is very easy for the people with such degree to come in a teaching field.
Even you have completed these degree so this will prove to be a milestone for you to come in the teaching field.
Since, you want to apply for the commerce teacher and you had your certification as well as degree in MFC, so nothing more qualification is require to get in this teaching course.

If possible then i will suggest you to go for B.ED degree. As this is the degree which specifies that you can teach well and nothing more than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?