31st May 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?

i am msc student in du. i passed bsc last year with 48% i.e in 2010 from du. how can i improve my marks in bsc? can i give improvement exam this year? please tell anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  2. Can I appear for M.Com improvement exam? I am a student of M.Com(Applied Economics)
  3. For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?
  4. Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?
  5. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  6. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  7. Is it possible to give the improvement exam after one year for higher secondary? -- [New]
  8. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  9. If I score more than 80% in ISC improvement exam will IIT accept me in top 20 percentile?
  10. Can I appear in JEE Main next year after pursuing Mathematics Improvement exam of 12th AHSEC?
  11. Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?
  12. Is it possible to give improvement examination twice?
  13. Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?
  14. Improvement exam of B.Com 1st year can be given after passing 2nd year?
  15. Should I drop a year to appear in Improvement exam of 12th WBCHSE Board?
  16. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  17. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last date for filling improvement exam in UP board
15th March 2012, 10:35 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?

dear

Any one can improve their knowledge in any field. for this you should concentrate your studies. before that you should analyse why you fall down in your exams. what all the negative thoughts you have. if you have a fear about your subject kindly let throw out form your mind. when always thinks about negative we can't concentrate at any one work.

When you study any one of the subject you should understand how is the hard is that or otherwise if you feel there is a critical to understand get some help form your lecturer. each and every subjects are very easy to learn. we are really doing is we are not ready to learn gradually, we always do rash running in our life too. so that it happen never compare any body with you. when you fall dawn just get long breath and go to calm place & drink 1 glass water. then think your self where is the mistake happened. everybody has a thinking power. by using that analyse why you can't this, why some one has done well same this. always problem and tension we will be getting, while we take that all into our mind we can't live in our life. just ask your self whether this can do or not?
26th July 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?

sir i%u2018ve passed b.sc with 59.4% with last yr. getting short of 11 marks can after improvement i%u2018ll be eligible for cdse ssb or bank po?
1st August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have below 50 % in my graduation from DU correspondence in 2009. Due to which I am not eligible to sit for CAT and get admissions in many A or B grade business schools that ask for a minimum of 50 % with MAT ....I want to improve my graduation scores to be eligible to take CAT ...Is it possible ...?? Kindly help !!! pleasee...
1st May 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

can i improvement B.A Proggaram in best of five subject last year?
22nd August 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in exam b.sc now can i appear in exams this year... plz tell me
8th November 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my b.com from DU SOL in 2014 can i re-appear in some subjects to improve my percentage without surrendering my result. will the failure in ensuing exam will effect my previous result.
23rd March 2022, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed my nav degree before 12 years .Can I get admission in third year bsc now to improve class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?