19th January 2016, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?

Dear sir I want admission in pune university for external m.com 1 st year on which date online admission will start and what is the procedure of admission. & please tell me admission fees. And I will complete my bcom from Shivaji University. And now I will take admission from Pune University so please tell me procedure. And entrance exam is compulsory for external student.

25th January 2016, 12:35 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir I want admission in pune university for external m.com 1 st year on which date online admission will start and what is the procedure of admission. & please tell me admission fees. And I will complete my bcom from Shivaji University. And now I will take admission from Pune University so please tell me procedure. And entrance exam is compulsory for external student.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Com through Pune university after completing B.Com from Shivaji University. The Bachelor Degree is the minimum educational qualification are eligible to apply. You should score at least 50% of marks in a Bachelor degree. Those belonging to reserved category need to score 45% marks only. The admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance exam conducted by the Pune University.

Contact Information:
Department of Commerce and Research Center
University of Pune
Pune - 411007
Maharashtra
India.
23rd July 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?

What is the process for m.com 1st year admission in Pune university from Shivaji university???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?