19th January 2016, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to join the military school?

Sir/Mam,

I have got 8c.g.p.a and i want to prepare nda so i join military school what i eligible to qualify? I wanted to join the military school to ensure that I have best future career after my studies. Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon.

Thanks!

20th January 2016, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join the military school?

For admission in military school, admission form needs to be duly filled and as to be submitted on of before time as late submission of form after the mentioned date will be rejected.

After admission of members of Army Official's family, if there is any seat vacant, then admission will be provided to local civilian's children.

For admission of local civilians in Military School, the main criteria is Merit based on role model concept. The admission test will however be conducted as and when it is applicable as per AWES rules.

Age Limit for admission:

Class Age as on 31st March of the year of admission
I 5 years
II 6 years
III 7 years
IV 8 years
V 9 years
VI 10 years
VII 11 years
VIII 12 years
IX 13 years
X 14 years

Documents required:

> Transfer Certificate of the previous school attended duly signed by the education officer of that state.

> Character Certificate.

> Birth Certificate.

> Marks Sheet/Progress Report.

> 2 recent passport size photographs.

> Migration certificate(if boards is other than CBSE)
20th January 2016, 02:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join the military school?

You can join the military school in 6th class and 9th class. For getting admission in 6th standard your age must be 10 to 11 years and for admission in 9th standard your age must not be more than 14 years.
All students(Boys) are eligible after clearing the entrance test for getting admission in 6th standard in military school but for getting admission in 9th standard you must have to pass 8th standard from any affiliated school.
After clearing the entrance test you must have to pass the medical test that is taken in the military medical hospital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?