19th January 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?

I have completed my 2 year iti in instrument mechanic with 1 year apprentice from ntpc in c & i department and now i am doing regular diploma in ece so what are the career opportunities after completing diploma? Can someone give me the answer?

19th January 2016, 10:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?

After completion of your Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech (ECE) course or you can do a job. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech (ECE) course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech (ECE) course.
20th January 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?

career opportunities for diploma in electronics and communication engineering candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?