31st May 2011, 02:31 PM
kamalesh.k

Eligibility to do MBA after completing 10th 9 years back and then completing MBA from Madras University?

hai sir,
i am kamalesh from avadi, i completed 10th in 2003 and then i have completed BBA in madras university (2006-2009). now i am eligible to do mba in your university sir, please reply to my email id [email protected].

21st January 2012, 02:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do MBA after completing 10th 9 years back and then completing MBA from Madras University?

Yes, you can certainly complete you MBA from many of the institutes/colleges across India, not only in Madras.

You haven't mentioned the specialization you have done in BBA and whether you want to do MBA in regular or distance!

Eligibility: Candidates who have passed bachelors from any recognised university or equivalent and who possess a work experience of minimum 2 years from any organisation, shall be eligible for admission to MBA degree program. Admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in the 'Entrance Examination' and Communal Roster System of the Government of Tamil Nadu, will be followed. A maximum of 50 students will be admitted for the programme.

I have attached a '.pdf' file which contains all the details of the MBA degree course from Madras University, from Fees structure to subject's details.

For further reference you can visit the official website of Madras University.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA-MScProspectus- Madras University.pdf(394.0 KB, 609 views)
23rd January 2012, 01:54 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to do MBA after completing 10th 9 years back and then completing MBA from Madras University?

Yeah you can pursue MBA correspondence from madras university in HR management.
The eligibility criteria is that a candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks.
I think you are eligible for MBA in madras university.
And i can surely say that this scope has a bright future.

Good luck..
23rd January 2012, 01:57 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello friend, according to me its better to have practical experience in your field, because now-a-days many companies recruit only experienced candidates. better u can do job & do your MBA in correspondence. because there is better value for experienced persons.

Reply Reply With Quote
7th December 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am 10th pass and I did BBA in madras university if I eligible to do CA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?